Ticket sales now open
|Regular ticket||Adult||12,000 Won||14,000 Won||Age 20 - 64|
|Youth||10,000 Won||12,000 Won||Age 11 - 19|
|Group ticket||Adult||11,000 Won||13,000 Won||Over 20 people|
|Youth||9,000 Won||11,000 Won||Over 20 people|
|Family Zone||Guardian||4,000 Won||6,000 Won||All Guardians|
|Kid||9,000 Won||11,000 Won||Age 3 - 10|
|Free||Under Age 3 (Must be accompanied by a guardian)|
|Special Discount||30% Off||Boryeong citizens / National Merit Holders / People with disability (class 1-3) with a companion (1 person) / Seniors over 65 years old
※ Present an ID and a certificate at the entrance.
|Operation Time||- 9 : 30 ~ 18 : 00
※ Checking and cleaning the facilities (break time 12:30 ∼13:30)
- 30% of tickets are available online per day and 70% of tickets are available at the door. If not purchased online, please purchase at the door.
- Please be aware that tickets may sell out early and at weekends. There may be a wait to enter the Zone and to purchase tickets on busy days.
- Adults with 'Kids' Zone' tickets are ALLOWED to enter 'Regular Zone', however, Adults with 'Regular Zone' tickets are NOT allowed to enter 'Kids' Zone'.
- Tickets will NOT be reissued or refunded if lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Please keep it safe.
- No reproduction or alteration of the purchased ticket will be sold to third parties. We (Incorporated Foundation Committee of Boryeong Mud Festival or sponsored companies) take NO responsibility or liability if the tickets are purchased through a third party.
- Online and on-site ticketing closes at 17:00
- If you made an online reservation please bring the reservation number you received so you can get a wrist-band at the pre-order booth.
- Non-ticket holders will not be permitted to access non-free zone.
- Please note, Pets are not allowed to enter except guide dogs.